This girl goes to the same school as me, do you think she likes me?

Alright this girl goes to my school and she's in a few of the same classes as me. Does this mean that she likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• By that logic, every girl in you school would like you.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really think that this single fact is enough to say that she likes you.

• Lol, it's just like the movies... High school students in their late 20s and 30s playing underaged characters lol...

Tell me, How does one go to school at 26?

• You never heard of college, bruh?

• College? ok, so you dumb retarded americans are so dumb and slow you have to spend a few more years in your 20s to get a community college degree

Obviously because high school is not enough!! Us brits have "universities" mate, something you americans cannot "comprehend"

• Or maybe I was just being nice and using the word "college" colloquially as a blanket term for post-secondary education. While it may not be correct technically, it's still perfectly understood by most rational human beings that aren't pretentious, elitist fucktards and, as I've stated before, I used the term colloquially.

I'm truly sorry that for all your fancy "universities", you still couldn't comprhend that.