Girls, give me a reason (other than sex) to get back on the market?

I just lost faith or however you want to call it to the whole dating and finding someone.

Everyone I know keeps bothering me that life is not meant to live it alone and other cheesy sentences.

Again, sex is not enough. I still get turned on but he part of my brain that thinks sex is a necessity is in full lock down since a couple of years ago.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck the market, you aren't a side of beef.

Just do what makes you happy, and forget all the cheesy one-liners from people talking about relationships. If you want a relationship, then by all means, seek it. If you are more comfortable being single, then rock the lone wolf lifestyle!

Be 100% authentic to yourself, and the rest will line up for you. :)

What Girls Said 9

• If you are comfortable being alone then no one can force you to go back on the market. When I look for a relationship, it is never because I want sex. I can get that without looking too hard. When I look for a relationship it's because I want someone to laugh with and share secrets with. I want someone to hang out in sweats and watch terrible movies with or have pillow fights with. I just want to be able to laugh, love, and be happy with someone who I trust and can have intellectual conversations. Being in a relationship means you have someone to share memories with and grow with as a person. You don't need a relationship to live life, but having someone to turn to when you aren't ready to face the world alone is pretty amazing

• Girls, give me a reason (other than sex) to get back on the market?
    Possibly that you're asking this question implies you seek some sort of relationship with gals and haven't lost faith. Or you're asking this for validation and just to argue.

Though in my opinion staying off the market is a suited choice for guys and a far far more suited choice for gals.

• Dude, just be alone if that's what you're comfortable with!

• Love that lonely feeling you are having that's what is missing Love not the physical romance but the ideal that you'll give your life for the person and are determined to protect her. That's true love for a person. That's why you should never give up. There is someone out there for you. You just have to believe in that.

• Being "on the market" is exhausting and not necessarily necessary.
    As long as you leave the house, other than to go to the grocery, you have a chance of finding someone.

• No one can make you. Some people are very fulfilled being single.

• I guess to break the solitude it kinda blows but then again if yours a douche magnet and yes women can be douches then its like whats the point you know?

• People don't always understand people who like being alone. I like it. Sex and the odd hope of finding someone you really, really get along with are my two reasons. To me, it's not "I don't wanna be alone - I'd better find someone." It's "Maybe I'll find someone I like even more than being alone."

• Good food, great drinks, lots of laughs, go home at the end of the night with someone you can't keep your hands off of... have great sex all night long. Lay together in the bliss that comes afterwards, all sweaty and out of breath... saying nothing, because nothing needs to be said. Hours later when you wake up hungry, girl has fixed you a kick-@ss breakfast. Rinse... repeat.

• oh that elusive great sex... It's not even a requirement anymore, let a lone, from my last experience I got used at having none.

• Companionship, fun and chemistry make good sex great sex. I think finding someone that makes you excited about living life is the only real reason to seek out a relationship in the first place.