Ladies do you consider this okay?

Girls would you be okay with your boyfriend hanging out with the chick he was having sex with a month before you guys got together? They never hung out alone though there was always mutual friends as well.

• yes i would be okay with it
    13% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • no I wouldn't be okay with it
    87% (13)43% (3)73% (16)Vote
  • results
    0% (0)57% (4)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. No. On so many levels, NO.
    I try not to be the jealous type, but if his dick as been inside of her, it's just too far, because obviously there was SOME attraction there, it'd be a constant worry, I'd have to keep checking to make sure their feet aren't touching, just, no, too much

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you thank you thank you! Yes.

• Show All
    • No, your not, he was being an ass, bad boyfriend

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• So they were part of a group of friends and had sex, but now he's in a serious relationship with a new girlfriend. New girlfriend can't really go telling him to stop being friends with anyone.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would wonder why he settled for his new girlfriend, and not the girl he was having sex with. What the hell happened there?

1|0
    1|1
    • His new girlfriend is probably prettier/better person

• Show All
    • Ohhhh you're calling him the jackass not me haha. But honestly I wish he wouldn't have told me if he had every intention on being faithful and staying with me he should've kept it to himself because it destroyed us.

• Of course

What Girls Said 5

• If he had sex with her before, no I would not feel comfortable with it.

3|0
    0|0
  • I would be okay with this. The reason being, I have a lot of guy friends and am good friends with one of my exes. If I was told by a guy I was dating (and yes, this has happened before) I couldn't hang out with them I would leave him without hesitation.

1|0
    0|0
    • He was very hesitant when I hung out with them and it was very seldom and if I ever randomly asked he always said no. It was a huge red flag but I was the crazy jealous one of course.

• I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're hanging out with mutual friends, it's not that big of a threat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Definitely not okay. There would always be a temptation there, plus it would make me very uncomfortable to know he was hanging out with a girl he's not only seen naked but had sex with.

3|0
    0|0
    • Yes thank you!

• Show All
    • I finally realized that and I'm so happy I did. Thanks for the advice.

• That's awesome :) hope you find someone better.