If you were able to pick, where would the girl/guy on your first date?

I would DEFINITELY want to go to Six Flags: Magic Mountain first (I'd only have to buy the guy one ticket since I have a season pass:D)

But if the guy doesn't like heights, I'd take him to the zoo haha.

If he doesn't like animals...

then I'd drop him lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go to an all you can eat buffet and eat till I can't blink... That's what I call romantic

What Guys Said 4

• Probably take em to Skaets it's this old fashioned steak house from the 40s fun environment a town favorite it's were guys and girls of all ages go and eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and laugh and enjoy themselves and you can eat right up at the bar were they cook everything.

After that probably go the metropolitan grab a cup of coffee and listen to live entertainment from local bands and singers. Then walk around for a bit if you'd like and just talk and enjoy the stars and night sky.

• What happens if they don't eat meat? lol Or drink coffee?

• Okay, that makes sense then (x Because if that girl was like me (I only eat chicken/turkey and I don't drink coffee), then she'd have a hard time adapting

• I wouldn't mind I'm a adaptable guy, besides it's the guy job to make the women happy.

• I wanna go to Six Flags so bad lol they tore down our Six Flags after like 6th grade or something

• Is it possible I would go to space station enjoy zero gravity. lol

• Have you tried meeting men AT the zoo OR the amusement park. Since you'd have common interests, it'd be easy to meet them. And it would be in a public place during the day, so, you would have an easy escape route, just in case

• I have a couple times, but only as friends haha. I usually met them in lines or stuff :P

• Gotta get their number yo

What Girls Said 4

• What if he loves animals very very much so he's against zoos and animals being kept in cages? :D

I don't know where I'd wanna go. The Moon.

• The zoo or just hanging out with friends at someone's house, nothing fancy. If he's good with my friends then he's good with me.

• Just typical dinner for 1st time.

• i would LOVE to go to a drive in movie