Why do guys insist that women are into material things when they are clearly not?

I mean I have a 1992 hyundai and its all rusty and no ac creaky and the lights dont even work right I work in mcdonalds and I barely have any cash. Yet I can still date and hook up with really cute girls. I always heard my friends bitch and moan on how girls don't like them because they have no money or drive a crappy car. I'm here with the shittiest car possible and worse job on earth and girls don't seem to give two craps about it.

Why is it that so many guys complain?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because, like I've said before on here, a lot of male users here like to blame everything else for their lack of a love life besides themselves.

What Girls Said 3

• It's easier to shift the blame onto other people than to consider that you may be the problem.

If you insist that women only care about money, then you get to a) demonize women (who you're upset with because they aren't dating you), and b) make an excuse to yourself about why you have trouble with women that doesn't come down to admitting more personal things that may make you unattractive (and trying to work on those things).

• Because girls like that chase after girls who look like models and have a million luis vuiton purses and then complain that girls on like rich guys. Like yeah THOSE types of girls obviously like money doesn't mean the rest of us are just chasing after your cash.

• People hate taking responsibility for their own failures/shortcomings.

What Guys Said 0