Would you date Me?

I'm just curious about this. If you would want to date me without me telling you anything about what I look like. I usually post these as anonymous because I like hidhing behind my posts but this one I won't. I come from a small town and have moved around so many times that I've lost count. I went to a country highschool and have lived in the country my whole life. I love working on the farm even though im super tired afterwords. I went to college and became a chef; working in a hotel. I don't have many friends but the few that I have are like sisters to me. I have only dated 2 guys and neither ended well. I've only kissed one guy. I am the friend that always helps others ans can always be counted on, even though sometimes it would be easier to hide from the world altogether. I absolutely love country music and just saw Luke Bryan in concert. I also love trucks and want a GMC Sierra; I;m a tomboy. This is just me being curious to see what happens. Most people want to see if they are dateable on looks but I prefer personality. So, would you date me?

I know personality is a big component. I just dont know how to describe myself without sounding full of myself. I can say I'm a genuine country girl, if that helps. Im big on trust and not judging people. I love my family and they play a big part in my life. I just don't want to make myself seem better than I am

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be enough to garner a first date, if you were within the physically acceptable range. Not enough to know if I would date you long term or not.

Most of that is based on circumstance, not core personality. You love country music and trucks, and are a tomboy, because you grew up in the country. Enough time in the city and that could change completely. My primary partner grew up in a tiny town in the north of Canada, super redneck, but a decade in the city and now you would never know.

Your personality, in terms of what it would take for me to date you long term, is different than just a list of your experiences, which is what you provide here. Saying you are a friend that can be counted on is probably the only part that's really hitting personality traits directly. I can pick other bits out, like you seem hard-working, and are probably dedicated. But really, it takes time to get to know someone, you need to see them under stress, under pressure, in difficult situations, to really understand what they are really like. It's easy to put on a happy mask when times are good.

Would I go on a date with a country girl? Yes, I have plenty of times in my past. That's all you're really asking here.

What Guys Said 15

• I absolutely cannot date you until you pass my physical attraction test (which is set pretty low so I don't think you have trouble imo). Your personality is fine, I have female friend who is a tomboy is she is a blast because tomboy actually like to do guy stuff with me!

• Yeah I would, you seem nice but I still can't tell much of your personallity from this to be honest. But I'd be interested in at least a first date.

• Yes I would this weekend buy you flowers while we head on a two day cruise

• I would have to get to know you first to date you and from your descriptions alone, you seem like a wonderful girl. Having said that, we probably need more information about your personalities, hobbies, activities that you enjoy doing.

• Maybe. As long as I'm not repulsed or grossed out by looking at you. The country girl thing is really cliche anymore though.

• if I was attracted to you, I would date you. your story sounds a lot like mines, except I'm not a country music fan. to me, physical attraction comes first, then once meeting you and I like how you are, then the physical attraction becomes less important.

• Personality wise it's possible for sure. Now all u need to do is pass the looks-test! :)

• no i wouldn't date you based on this alone. For me, attraction is a combination of looks and personality. I can't have one without the other. So without knowing what you look like, it would be a no from me.

• Mayyyyyyyyybe

• if ur really a country girl yes.. i dont hesitate to date tho.. in fact wanna go out on a date now with my bike?

• You sound like a great person, but I personally wouldent date you because you arnt my type lol

• Not see you, not sure!

• No, no I wouldn't.

• Can't date someone without see her clearly pictures and Skype

• No but that's just my prejudice against country music and "country girls" since literally every girl calls themselves a country girl now. Even the ones that spend all day at the mall think they're country. I grew up in a fairly rural place and I helped around this one dudes ranch and they all listened to rock music. I hate country music sooo much.

I really can't say. A lot of what you said sounded so generic.

What Girls Said 0