Girls, Question for girls who like really like cuddling?

Usually when you think of couples cuddling, you think of the guy holding the girl in his arms and the girl lying with her head on his chest. Would you let your boyfriend cuddle in your arms as in would you hold the guy in your arms and let him lie with his head on your chest or let him him lie down on top of you etc...

Please answer my other question as well:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/marriage-weddings/q1470908-a-very-important-question-for-women-is-the-fiance-male-wrong-to

• Yes i would
    94% (32)
  • No i wouldn't
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! I love holding my boyfriend just as much as I love being held.

• This one girl said real men don't need to be held when cuddling

• That's bullcrap. Everyone needs to be held every now and then. It's good for the mind and soul.

What Girls Said 16

• I love cuddling!

• If you're in a relationship you cuddle every single way possible. Usually I'm laying on his chest and he holds me or spoons me, but sometimes we do the exact opposite. I prefer to held but I don't mind doing the holding because I know it feels good for both sexes.

• Would be ok holding him just as much as he holds you

• Yes! I always have done and I love it. I feel it builds closeness and trust and I love that a man can find comfort with me in that way :-)

• I don't know!

• Yasss, I love comforting and being comforted during a cuddle session :3

• I've done both often. I like to play with a guys hair while he rest on my chest. (:

• I love it. I know a lot of times guys like to hear the other persons heart beat, and its a great way to do it.

• I absolutely love cuddling. It makes me feel very appreciated and secure. Nothing beats cuddling in my opinion

• I wouldn't mind, its more of a nurturing act I think the guy would appreciate ;)

• Hmm I came back lol.. Now that I think about it may not be comfortable for the guy.. Too bumpy lol. Maybe the lap is a better surfacebto rest his head?

• Yeah, me and my boyfriend do that all the time and I love it :)

• errr obviously if weve been going out for a long time but if it was at the start of our relationship the hell nooo

• I love it when he lays on top of me... cuddling missionary position... lol

• Haha why not

• Yes as long as its with someone I'm very comfortable with, I don't mind who holds whom

• I love when my boyfriend lies in my lap :3

• Hell yes. All guys need a cuddle and affection the same as girls.