I'm turning into a heartless person? Please help?

All my past relationships ended because my exes cheat on me. It gets to the point I no longer believe in men. I'm lucky enough to find my current boyfriend, the one that treats me so well. He started to work for us to go on dates more often. However, I cheated on him when he's at work. We're in university by the way. I've been a cheater for awhile mainly because I believe everyone fucking cheat and there's nothing such as love. I start to feel like I'm turning into a heartless human I don't know what to do now. Please help me, I do have real feelings for the guy I cheated on him for too, but I love my boyfriend lots I can't imagine myself without him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not that your a heartless person, more like a angry and bitter person towards men. Be very careful this game you are playing, because one day, you will meet a great guy, and if you hurt him there will be no turning back.

At the end of the day, you are choosing to be in relationships, and when you get into relationships, getting hurt comes with the territory. If your not strong enough to handle getting hurt, then you might consider staying single.

Men are not the problem, and not all men are cheaters, you have just being unlucky to meet the scumbags. Don't let the scumbags ruin you as a person, and what morals and values you have as person, cause that will come back to bite you on the ass, which has done now.

I am afraid the dating game, is a very tough game, because you might have to go through a lot of hurt, before you finally the person that loves you, and have great chemistry with.

Yes you are going to get beat up along the way with relationships, but its same with everything life. So what you do is, take it on the chin, move on, and be a champion in your next endeavor, and not a piss pot loser and blaming people for your actions, who can't take any knocks.

take care good luck

• Now if you want to move on without anger and bitterness, you must forgive, forgiveness is not about the other person, or saying what happened is ok. Its about letting go, and saying I am not going invest anymore negative feelings towards this person. At the end of the day, suffering is choice. you are choosing to suffer.

Don't give your power away to the people who wronged. The pain of what happened is inevitable, but continuing to suffer is optional. The only person you can control is you. By constantly reliving the pain of what happened, you are giving your power away to the person who wronged you. You can't change the things that happened in your life, but you can decide how you interpret and respond to them. Good luck with life

What Guys Said 8

• Stop cheating jackass your becoming like your ex. Not all men are the same if he's treating you right then why do that to him? Your gonna turn him into a cheater and then he's not going to trust women at all. Then its going to be a never ending cycle. Open your eyes. Wake up and smell the coffee

• Lol so the first guy to treat you right and you cheat on him. Then to add insult to injury you have feeling for the guy you cheated on him with but supposedly still love him. lol

I honestly feel sorry for him that he has the misfortune of having you as a girlfriend.

• YOU ARE a heartless human! anyone that cheats is. It's one of the worst things you can do to another human being. You are no better than your past boyfriends who cheated on you. In fact you're WORSE because you know the pain that they caused you and you've decided to cause it on the one guy who was so good to you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I usually bash people who go anonymous asking questions here, but you really should because you're despicable.

• Take responsibility for your own actions, stop making excuses, grow up, tell your boyfriend that you fucked up and try to be a better person, it's really not difficult.

• This might be the first time I have ever had empathy for a cheater. I am so sorry that happened to you. Shit like this makes me so depressed. I hate it when someone turns to bad things because bad things happened to them. It's not fair, they're the victim, and because they had been hurt, they turn to hurting others.

• ""However, I cheated on him when he's at work""

Why would you expect him not to cheat, then?

• My boyfriend is not cheating. I cheat on my boyfriend when he's at work.

All my exes cheated on me. Read the question again.

• Well yes. You obviously don't respect him.

• Unfortunately, you can never control other people. You have to learn to trust them, and that starts with being trustworthy yourself. Be honest. If you are honest with others, you should start to trust them more, I think.

• You're punishing the good guy for what the jerks did to you in the past. That makes no sense.

www.normalguymo.com/.../whywouldyoudothat.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• Its okay. they deserved it

• But my boyfriend doesn't cheat on me, at least I hope so, it's a bit unfair for him I think :(

• Easy, stop cheating. You can do it.

• I have feelings for the other guy...

• Who do you like more? I'm guessing the other guy, since you cheated on your boyfriend for no reason. Plus, your boyfriend would have to forgive you, which he might not do.