Girls, would you date with tall, dark, and handsome guy who is insecure and not confident?

i mean without attitude, he is seeking girls who will make first steps towards him, and something like that. would you date him. if you imagine these guy hypothetically exists.

• yes
    50% (16)
  • no
    41% (13)
  • other in comments
    9% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
and if there was no connection

13

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHA, In short, NO. Mainly because men like this are a burden on the relationship because no matter how much women might believe that they can make him confident, THEY CAN'T! Confidence comes from yourself and quite frankly, I don't want to have to deal with him not asking me out on dates and not communicating properly.

What Girls Said 12

• Not interested. Not into shy guys or those who are insecure. I'm not going to spend my time building someone up constantly because that's unfair to me and I shouldn't have to deal with that baggage as well as it can be a constant drag on the relationship.

• Insecure guys make me mad

• I'd make him confident ;)

• Get me some chocolate first.

• If you don't got it, fake it till you make it! Confidence comes from loving yourself and stepping out of your comfort zone. The more you act confidence, the more you'll /be/ confident.

• Sounds like my boyfriend haha.
    Tall, not very dark but slightly tan, and covered in tattoos.
    He's pretty insecure because of past experiences but I love him.

• yes I would because I would make him feel confident and if he was good looking I would.

• Well, if there's no connection, I probably wouldn't date him, although I love guys like that.
    And if he's tall, dark and handsome he has no reason to be insecure and not confident, unless he's the only one who doesn't see it.

• I already am.

• Well, i would like to date this kind of guy. But i voted no, coz i myself also shy, thats why i won't able to date you even if i want to. I would say in general girls would still want to date you, but the one that approach you first would be the more outgoing one. Shy ones will date you after they get to know you in a long term.

• I would try, usually people become more relaxed around me and open up.

• Confidence is not something I judge a guy on. If we connect, he's a good person and I'm attracted to him, then I will fall for him.