In general what is your favorite hair color/eye color on guys or does it matter at all?

My eye's are brown, dark blond hair and what are some of the challenges that a girl has to deal with while dating a guy who has an amputated leg like myself

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as he has nice hair and eyes that you can stare at for days.

• A girl said to me once that I have beautiful eyes and there brown I got long eyelashes too lol

• My Right eye is lazy though it stays off to the side when I look

What Girls Said 10

• Doesn't matter to me tbh.

Challenges is shallow people looking at her funny for dating such a person. But that's all I can think of. One leg gone isn't a big deal overall.

• Dark hair dark eyes..

• Dark eyes are gorgeous on girls😍😍

• I LOVE gingers especially if they have a well kept beard! I generally like lighter colored eyes (blue, or green). I also like dark hair with blue or green eyes and facial hair of course.

• My boyfriend has hazel eyes so I'm going to go with that. .3.

• Black hair with blue eyes but they aren't requirement. All the guy I've been interested in have mostly never had either of these qualities

• doesn't matter

• In my personal opinion i like blond hair, and blue eyes or brown hair and green eyes. But it doesn't really matter. Those are just what i find most attractive. But the guy i like currently had blind hair and brown eyes so no big deal.

• Doesn't matter to me its more personality.

• Buzz cut and blue eyes

• It doesn't matter to me really, I find all kind of guys attractive, and I have never dated a guy who has an amputated leg so I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't mind it at all either

• I mean its not that different I can put my prosthetic on and walk but my body might jolt up a bit

• I woulnd't mind that at all, some people might judge but it's none of their business

• That's right lol