Everyone talks about love and how great it is and I just want to experience that. Are there other people that feel this way too?

I am 22 (i'll be 23 in July) and I have never had a boyfriend. I have never even so much as held hands with a guy let along hugging, kissing, etc... Sometimes I feel like I am never going to find someone. Every guy that I whind up liking doesn't like me back. I have had a few guys ask me out but they all had kids or were divorced, married or engaged and I don't want to deal with any type of drama from the baby momma/ex-wife nor do I want to be the person that someone cheats with. I have never been asked out or gone on a date with anyone either. At my age, I just feel like I should have at least gone on a date or held hands with someone let alone had boyfriends. Everyone talks about love and how great it is and I just want to experience that. Are there other people that feel this way too?

Most Helpful Guy

• what are you doing to improve your situation? For girls, a lot of it comes down to marketing yourself better via your looks. Your looks put you on guys radar, and hopefully when more come, you filter out the ones only interested in sex and get the guys who like your inside and outside

What Guys Said 5

• You just need to find a guy your age who likes you and you like.

Not trivial in practice, but simple in theory.

• Don't find anyone... Seriously this world is messed up... everyone is very immature in relationships... Have a little fight and you learn that your SO just got drink with someone else and cheated on you...

I think you should stay single... cause bring in a relationship will get you a nice heart break...

Nothing happened with me but i see many posts about cheating... And it is always the girls who cheat...

• There are plenty of people that are in your position, some even older than you. Life is long, you're still young. Don't give up!

• i'm 27 and still haven't had a girlfriend yet.

• hahahha there seems to be a lot of u on this site. lololol

What Girls Said 1

• I am 29 and I have been on a few dates, kissed only one guy but it was a kiss how I kiss my grandma. SO I do not consider it a first kiss. Never made out nothing. So I understand the frustration you are feeling. I want a relationship just as much as anyone else. My friends are all married, I am the last one left single.

I am putting myself out there to find someone. I am doing a speed dating thing in a week and volunteering at events where the type of guys I would like would be. The speed dating thing is something out of my comfort zone but in order to find someone you have to change your pattern because what your currently doing is not working.

Best of luck!