I feel like I am being judged what can I do about it?

I'm not a bad looking guy I have a good haircut I have hygeine I'm nice to people and I'm a bit shy but there's nothing wrong with that but I feel like I'm being judged and I feel like I turn you off. Last year my face was breaking out and it wasn't nice and the aftermath I'm 19 now I still get acne sometimes but I also have a bit of acne scaring (the red blemishes left behind) its only mild but I feel like girls are judging me based on that but I don't see myself as ugly because I have somewhat of a good fit and I like to have a clean haircut with a bit of spikes to it and I have hygiene I shower I brush my teeth shave, stuff like that and I'm after having girls say that I'm cute but I don't like it when girls make me feel like I will never have a girlfriend and I believe that I will have a girlfriend one day

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Don't give too shits! I have ance scars and the same age. No one really like me hahah but its all good!!

• Not care about it? But you're being judged always so you might as well get used to it.

• People will always judge you, based on something they don't like about you. All you can do is to choose to ignore it and keep your head high no matter what.

• That's the best thing to do

• Yes, it is :) Someday you will find someone who is really great - but you shouldn't base your self value on what others think of you, and whether or not you have a girlfriend.

• Everyone goes through something like this at one point. Don't worry about what they think because people are always going to find something they don't like about you... being judged an rejected is hard but you have to remember to shake it off. Good Luck!