So mad at him, what should I do? I have been talking to this guy for two months now and I thought everything was fine until I texted him last night.

I have been talking to this guy for two months now and I thought everything was fine until I texted him last night because it seem like he didn't want to talk to me and it also seem like he was talking to someone else. We like each other for an year and this year wa the year we finally made move and told each other and I'm starting to think he doesn't like me anymore here is the small conversation we had last night. He knows l like 50 shades of grey
and an months ago he was he would watch it with me and now it seem like he just not interested anymore. I dont know what to do. If it matter his age is 33 and my age is 24
So mad at him, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like me when im trying to give the girl the slip hahaa

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• sorry but yea he seems uninterested

• Ask him to the movies is the only way to find out for sure

• Unfortunately it doesn't sound too good. You should talk to him about it because unless he's like that all the time it seems like there's an underlying issue