He is going on vacay? He has never given me reasons to not trust him on the contrary he has always been there and he has made it clear that he has feelings for me.

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago after a year and 3 months but we are in the process of talking and see if we're getting back together. This past month a lot of things have happened to him that he decided to go on a vacation that his best friend suggested. It will be this weekend to Chicago for a day (leaving Friday night, all day Saturday and coming back first thing Sunday morning) is him, his best friend (who is a girl and I know her and trust her completely and her friend who I don't know and he doesn't know either) he tells me to trust him that he is not going to hook up or anything he just wants some time from everything that has happened and that everything will be fine. I can't stop feeling uneasy about it and all I told him not to do anything that will hurt me and he assures me that he won't. He has never given me reasons to not trust him on the contrary he has always been there and he has made it clear that he has feelings for me and that the vacation will help him think better about all the problems he has. I don't want to feel uneasy because if he wanted to do something shady he would've done it already there is no need for a vacation for that specially when we live an hour away.

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you getting back together with someone who you dated for more than a year? Didn't you give it your best shot the first time? Won't you have the same problems you had before?

• You're right, there is no need for a "vacation". Something's not right, and your intuition is telling you so loud and clear. Listen to that guidance, it is virtually never wrong.

What Girls Said 0