Girl I'm dating blocked me. Do you think she will contact me again?

Been seeing this girl for a few weeks now and she has now blocked me on whatsapp and her phone.

She said that I'm too much for her because I text her a lot.

She said in the morning to leave her for a while and I did but obviously not long enough. I messaged her asking if she was angry and then a few messages after she blocked me.

What should I do?
Will she contact me again?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• This makes me feel bad. I actually did this to a guy (he was my friend though) on Whatsapp around 2 months ago. He wouldn't leave me the heck alone. I'm not even kidding, he'd send about 5 to 6 Whatsapp messages every 10 minutes. He just would NOT stop typing and whenever my phone bleeped, I knew it was him. I warned him multiples times that if he didn't calm the heck down with the messages then I'd sadly have to block him - and well, you know the rest. He wouldn't stop, no matter what so I blocked him.
    Fortunately for him, I felt bad a week later and I unblocked him and apologized, he said he realized he was annoying and for the first few days he was normal, he rarely spoke actually which I found odd but then he became comfortable with me again and continued sending message after message every single day so I just blocked him again without warning this time and I don't feel bad about it at all. He was told.

What Girls Said 10

• Probably won't contact you again.

• Just let it go. If she doesn't like to be texted that much and you like to be in contact with the person you are dating, be happy this was only a couple of weeks of your life. Now go find someone that wants to talk as much as you do

• Hahaha Good God!
    Just move on, man.

Heeel naw, she won't contact you again.

• Nope, she's never contacting you again. On to the next one, y'all.

• Maybe she might...

• Wtfffff... dump her

• If it wasn't an accident, probably not...

• U better to wait and watch now...

• I think it's time to move on.

• Just move on! plenty of fish in the sea