Should I Call Him? So I'm going away for a few days and was wondering if I should call the guy that likes me.

So I'm going away for a few days and was wondering if I should call the guy that likes me. We are getting to know eachother and hanging out. I'm wondering if he would appreciate a call? Would that be the right thing to do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him the first day you are gone. During the call, ask him to call you the next day. If he wants to talk, he will call. If not. . .

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• once per day is enough in my opinion... if u do it more frequently then u'll end up bein clingy basically...;-)

• Even if it wasn't, would he be bothered by it you think? I don't see a reason why not to call, it won't kill anyone :)

• Yes, I'm sure he would appreciate a call to let him know you're thinking of him while you're gone.

What Girls Said 0