Is this true or Bologna?

Alright so why are girls who look at you aren't interested in you an example I'll use is when I was in a subway and this girl kept looking at me like she likes me then we made eye contact for brief 3 seconds then we got out the same stop and I was like oh well then once I went on another train we managed to see eachother again and I was reading a book so I put my book away stalled my self for 4 minutes and asked for her number but by showing her the motion of texting and I don't know if she heard me as well since it was crowded and luckily only 2 people were Inbetween us she then just shrugged me off and ignored me and made her way down the train I'm like saying to myself what... the whole next 4 stops

• true
    33% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
  • Not true
    67% (2)100% (3)83% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Being approached by a stranger on the train is a little intimidating to a woman alone. Could she have felt you staring and was compelled so see who was watching her?

0|1
    0|0
    • Funny thing is she's the one who was staring at me in the subway xD and you know that feeling you get so I just took a glimpse by looking at the stops map and in my side vision I saw that she was looking at me lol

• Uhm.. maybe she thought she knows you from somewhere.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I wish it was that type of stare but she didn't look familiar and my highschool was small because it was new

• Maybe she knows someone that sort of looks like you..

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.