Do you consider dating you're friends ex stealing when he was clearly single and your friend only dated him for a short time and wasn't close to him?

My 16 yr old daughter recently started dating her friends ex-boyfriend. He had only dated her friend for a short time, they werent close and her friend broke up with him because he wouldn't text her during his grandpas funeral. Stupid reason! He asked my daughter to start dating him. Her friend said it was ok to date him but all of HER other friends consider it stealing. In my opinion he was single, fair game and he clearly wanted my daughter and she didn't need her permission or anybody elses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's wrong at all.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like she has been quite responsible... she should go for it I think. Oh and watch her texting! lol

• She is very responsible and mature for her age and I'm not stupid, I know kids her age want lots of sex on I got her on the best birth control there is nexoplanon so she can not get pregnant. (Goes in her arm) I'm happy for her and encourage her to go for it, fuck all the nosy busy bodies in school.

• Agree. To hell with them. You are a pretty damn good mom... just jayin.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually, when a girl dates another's ex, it is more of a show of disrespect towards that friend than "stealing"... stealing implied there was sabotage and/or trick to manipulate someone to be with you RATHER than your friend... however, you just said the friend whose ex it was said "go for it" so tbh, it doesn't matter what those other girls think or say.

They're young.

• that isn't stealing as long as she said it was ok to date him it doesn't matter what other people think