What to wear going to Cheesecake factory first date?

A guy asked me to Cheesecake factory as a first date. I've been there once a few years ago. What do I wear? Are a nice pair of jeans ok with a dress causal shirt? Or should I wear a skirt or light dress? I'm so confused. I'm a tom boy so dressing up isn't my thing, so my wardrobe on that end is kinda bare. Please help?

I don't want to dress too casual... because I don't want to seem like I don't care. But I'm just not good at looking in the middle of dressy and casual. I can look really dressy and nice. But I'm mainly in t-shirt and jeans.
I don't have semi-casual shoes either. I have DC shoes, and flats. only black flats. And running shoes. That's it. Well boots, but its too hot for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans and a nice top. First date, you'll be good! ;-)

What Guys Said 5

• it doesn't matter... dress up as u want ;-)

personally i'd love a girl being dressed casually.. and i love tomboys by the way...8)

• Something easy to clean and not expensive because they pack you in like a sardine there and may end up next to an annoying young kid with no manners and sloppy.

• spandex... love that cheesecake... lol

• Something light and airy.

• Just wear some nice jeans and cute top nothing fancy, just dress casual but nice

What Girls Said 2

• more casual dont want to look like you tried to hard but still look cute, a dress but not a tight one is nice too.

• Wear something casual.