He hasn't called for four days?

I've been dating this guy for a few weeks now and at first we took it really fast and we decided to slow down and really get to know one another to see if we connect beyond the physical (we didn't sleep together though). We went on a date last Saturday night (dinner and movie (movie with his friends) and thought we had a great time. But in this process of slowing down, last week he didn't call me for four days and then asked me out for the weekend. Same behavior this week (although he hasn't called me yet) and we talked about more communication and about going out for lunch this week (it's Wed and still no contact for that)? Should I assume he's lost interest or wait for him to call? Or should I call him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give him some time. In the dating phase it can be inconsistent and I'm sure he's got things going on in his life. Don't assume that he isn't interested. I know it's choppy now but if he's interested enough he will make that known. He could be dating other women as well, which isn't bad as he's weighing his options maybe. I'm not sure

What Guys Said 1

• I can't be certain because it's probably just a myth but I do believe phones work both ways

What Girls Said 1

• Call him, but he doesn't sound too interested.