Guys, do you think there are women who are perfect 10's?

i personally don't believe there is a woman out there who would qualify as a perfect 10. i think the best any woman can be is a 9. not even 9.5. just 9. are there any female celebrities that you think is a perfect 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have only met one 10. I have never seen another 10, because they are very rare, and some men don't live to see one. But its all a matter of preference. One mans 2 is another mans 10. A man who has broader and less specific preferences is more likely to find a 10 than a person who knows EXACTLY what he wants from head to toe.

I was the second guy, so I'm lucky to have actually live to see a 10 :D

• it has nothing to do with personal taste. if a woman really a 10, any guy would think she's the hottest girl he's ever seen, except that odd guy everyone knows that has weird taste.

• So course he would find her hot! But would she be the perfect 10 if he had to overlook some flaws- probably not!

• i can tell just by the stupid shit you say that u know more than you. i wouldn't expect you to appreciate that though, which is a drawback of you knowing so little.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I am.

• Never had a guy who was a perfect 10. Perfection doesn't exist in the real world, but if you love someone you love them with their flaws.

• Nobody is perfect so not there is not

• The true person who is a 10 is the person you fall in actual love with.

But that's just me.

• i meant a perfect 10 in terms of physical beauty

• Yeah to you but that's not what I meant. Nvm :I lolo

• are you a jewish man?

• In a world with around 8 billion people in it. Theirs got to be some 10's.

• that's like saying in a world with 8 billion people in it, there have got to be some that can fly.

• Maybe their is, anything is possible.

• exactly my point. it's possible but you know deep down there's no such thing.

• I agree except Beyonce is like a 10 to me

What Guys Said 11

• I agree nobodys perfect if you give someone a 10 what happens if you see someone you think is hotter.

• ys... i already know such a girl actually...^_^

• i am finding that so hard to believe lol.

• I am sure there are women out there who genuinely attract me beyond what my brain could originally fathom.

• I think the moment she's my girlfriend she becomes a 10 "In my eyes".

• My answer is no.

• but you think your girlfriend is? yeah that makes sense.

• No. Everyone has imperfections. Thank god! Who would want to be perfect? That would be boring. Imperfections can be endearing traits.

• boring my ass. i'd love it if there were perfect 10's in the world.

• No one is perfect both physically and mentally

• I'm a 10 in my own eyes only and no one else's eyes. So yeah.. there you go...

• Most women are flawed in 10s to 100s of ways. They'd be lucky to be a 5 when all is said and done.

• I've seen some girls that are solid dimes in my eyes.

• http://imgur.com/k4qLGSj

Donates anonymously.
    Good personality and mannertism
    And most importanly, hawt..

• yeah... on mount olympus