People who don't take life seriously drive me nuts. What about you?

While I seem chilled out, I'm very goal oriented and economic with my finances. The girls I've dated tend to not care about where they're going in life. All they care about is their friends and having fun.
They'll live paycheck to paycheck; every outing to the shopping mall sends them broke; they don't care about where they'll be in 5 years time, or buying their own place or setting themselves up for their future etc.
If you try and talk to them about something serious and beneficial for their life, it just goes in one ear and out the other.
Pathetic!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but I've been on both ends of the spectrum so I can't talk much, in my defense I'm young
    So I still go through phases

Coming into college I had perfect grades, didn't party, lived off parents by 2nd year of college due to a variety of things, I changed.

I no longer lived off my parents; had my own place but I started partying and put more emphasis on friends. I lived pay check to pay check but I also made good money for a student 1,200 a month more or less sometimes as much as 1,600 and I blew through it. Shopping sprees nice apartment, booze. I'm not expecting to save a fortune in college. Grades suffered but I was still a very active leader on campus.

Junior year: New change, I've leaned to balance more, I pay my own tuition actually always have and still have money to blow but I have a savings account now so that's been helpful. I have been focusing a lot on repairing old credit mistakes because I think about things like house buying.

I had similar friends..

One graduated before me;older
    she now doesn't party as hard but occasionally. She now works for groupon lives downtown in a major city and definitely not living pay check to pay. So I definitely expect there'd be sometype of transition with age

Especially at 25-29
    Frustration understandable
    You're picking up the wrong girls
    Maybe?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm very much a person who needs to plan everything out. I have tons of goals/plans for my future. I am very frugal and can't understand how people can just throw money away. I am 17 and already do my own budgeting as my mother taught me. I guess the only thing that makes me a little less mature is I love the idea of going to parties and getting drunk although I haven't done either because I never get invited to or know about parties. Haha Oh well.

• Yeah, it bugs me too.

• Woah man, why you gotta hate?
    Just chill and enjoy where life takes you...

What Guys Said 3

• The weak and lazy people of this world are worthless and pathetic. Did you know the average American watches about 35 hours of TV a week? Almost a full time job of sitting on their ass and doing nothing. It's rather vexing trying to find people with real goals who actually want to do something of importance in their life. It would be better if there were more strict legal consequences for being lazy and worthless.
    Source: www.nielsen.com/.../...-Media-2011-TV-Upfronts.pdf

• ot bout those who take their life ultra-seriois;y and over-analyze EVERYTHING?

• Some people have no goals or common sense. They will be the ones who say that you dont pay enougj tax as they can't live the life they want so they need the government to take some of their expenses and give it to you.