Girls what would you do if you found out your dream guy had a small penis? Guys what would you do if you found out your dream girl had a micro penis?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Then he wouldn't be my dream guy lol xD

1|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Now when you say "micro penis" do you mean like a female with a large clit or do you mean an actual male with a micro penis?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean a born shemale

• It's not her fault for being intersexed. If I really, really liked her I'd probably stay with her, especially if she's my "dream girl" otherwise; plus there's always anal and reconstructive surgery.

Man, if I wasn't REALLY feeling her though, I'm not sure I could do it.

• Nice honest opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Girls what would you do if you found out your dream guy had a small penis?
    I'd find my actual dream guy as a guy with a small d*ck isn't a dream for me as I'm excluding nightmares.

1|0
    0|7
    • Meant your major crush maybe a person or celebrity you would love to date

• Same answer applies I'd find my real crush.

• Small peepee ain't no big (pun intended); foreplay is where it's at anyways.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well there's more to being great lover than his penis size. It's the foreplay that lights my fire and his size certainly wouldn't stop me from taking it for a ride.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd suck it.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Uh, if "she" had a micro penis then she wouldn't be a she. However if she was, by some freak ovcurance, carrying both male and female reproductive organs I'd politely tell her that that's just not for me, no offense and I don't think less of her or think she's a freak, but I wouldn't be with a woman who had a penis.

0|0
    0|0
    • Best mature answer so far

• Well thank you, I like to be all cordial and mature even in odd situations such as this.

• That would mean she's not exactly my dream "girl" lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol nah I meant your major crush aka dream girl

• You keep throwing that word "girl" Lol!!
      She can be my best bud! haha

• Hahaha

• huh... WTF? i'd b like "huh... r u a dude?>? o_O"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well she wouldn't be a girl than would she?

0|0
    0|1
  • If I found out she was a guy, I'd just ditch that.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... id go anal basically, no worries 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it if she had a micro penis. A micro pig on the other hand...

blog.timesunion.com/.../piggy-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women do have very large clits... <.<

0|0
    0|0
    • No she had balls born with a woman's top and born with mans bottom aka shemale

• I'd suck it

0|1
    0|1
  • I'd suck it.

1|1
    0|0