Guys, would you date a mixed girl?

i'm 3/8 jamaican, 1/8 scottish, 3/8 irish, and 1/8 swedish.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think us guys have only two criteria, either hot or not. Race and ethnicity for majority of us is of little importance.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I'm a mixed guy (black/white) so my opinion probably isn't as valid to this question, but I most definitely would. Mixed girls are some of the most beautiful girls on the planet to me, and I know plenty of black, white, and latino guys who agree.

• yeah.. np... i'd date any ethnicity basically...^_^

• If I find her attractive, sure.

• Hell yeah lol I wonder how they look like... hmm

• I have olive toned skin that tans quickly, greenish-hazel eyes, and curly medium-brown hair that often gets blonde streaks from the sun. I'm pretty ambiguous-looking (I've gotten Jewish, Brazilian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Latina, or just white), so I often confuse people with skin that's on the darker side of the light spectrum (if that makes any sense), large light eyes, and a relatively small nose (which is reminiscent of Ethiopians and Western Europeans), and very thick curly brown hair with light streaks. Basically, we look like a combination of races. My best friend is mixed (black and white as well) as well and she has darker skin, eyes, and curlier hair than me, so you never know what you're going to get. I also know mixed girls who are lighter than me and have straighter hair. I often get comments for my looks ("wow, you're pretty! where are you from," "if you don't mind me asking, what *are* you") and they're treated as "exotic" or "different," so I was wondering if guys dig that

• I like em I'm also mixed myself.

• So basically your third cast? i

12.5 swedish
    37.5= irish
    12.5 scottiwh
    37.5 jamaican

I'm English and jamaican like u