Do you think everyone has the potential to be at least average looking?

For me, I was ugly as hell in middle school (I was at the very least not attractive) then I started eating healthier and taking better care of myself and by the middle of my freshmen year in high school my time came and I just became this "cute" and "beautiful" guy that girls now find physically appealing (Not trying to brag, just saying).

But do you think everyone can do what I did if they tried?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of people can improve on their looks if they just fucking tried.

• I agree with this.

• I completely agree with that.

• Right, so even if someone does improve on their looks, they will still look "ugly" to someone.

What Girls Said 4

• I think puberty can do wonders.

• no, some people are legitimately unattractive.

• No. There's actually ugly people.

• Yea... you try to fix this person
    www.funnypica.com/.../really-ugly-people.jpg

• Looks fake lol, and I've personally never seen anyone that looks even close to that.

• She's not well. That's not a good example.

• I hope it's fake. Gosh, I'd be terrified if I ever came across someone like that.

What Guys Said 8

• What do you define "average" looking? That right there is subjective.

I do think most people can IMPROVE their looks. However, even if someone improves their looks, they will still look "ugly" to someone.

So, can everyone look at leadst "average" TO everyone? Not at all. That's impossible.

• hahhahahha dude... back in school i was a bag of shit... both outside/inside

now i'm an 8/10... yay \O/

• Definitely not. But I'd say the MAJORITY of people can look good. That might still leave literally billions of people who aren't good looking.

• For most of humanity, I think they can improve their appearance. However, for a few they simply cannot.

• yea i was pretty ugly before like 17. i guess it was mainly puberty and improving myself. i think i look ok now

• Bruh, you look like the type of guy girls at my school would get wet over (no homo).

• Nah, some people really do just have unfortunate genetics...

• Yes of course

• So, you're saying everyone can look at least "average" to everyone?

I agree most people can improve their looks but even if they make an improvement, they will still look "ugly" to someone.

• Right, that was exactly my point.

Therefore, you can't look "average" to everyone, because someone will find you ugly.

• I never really said that ugly people don't ever exist, I just meant that they can try to improve themselves more by presenting themselves much better. I don't know...

• Just wait till you start working out and having a low diet, the wonders that does. All it takes is work And studying.