Guys, what do think of the girl if she asks you to hangout or to go out on a date?

Would you think the girl is clingy or annoying? I dont want to seem this way. We haven't talked in a few days, so what could I say to him to start the convo and ask to hang out
He has asked me on a few dates and to hangout a few times. I think he may just be shy.. I'm pretty sure he does like me but could be wrong:( I want to see him but not sure if I should ask him to hangout?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I always say it is the most attractive thing a girl can do, taking charge for an evening, a weekend or what not. Living in the stereotype world where we are always forced for men to initiate conversations, dates etc. is kind of frustrating because it forces us to overthink.

Paying for things, opening doors etc. can be left up to the men since its part of kind gestures but if a girl asks a man out he will feel like he can be on the other side of the equation for once and will be extremely pleased/excited about a good evening. He can do the planning but that you initiated the idea is what's sexy

What Guys Said 6

• I'd think that she's a courageous girl because typically, the guy usually does the asking lol besides, sometimes people need a line opener because they're too shy.

• She's a dandy.

• Umm... no. That's called dating.
    Try asking him what his weekend plans are and see if he asks you to do something. If he doesn't that should be a red flag in my opinion.

• I'd think she's confident, and that's supppperrr important to me, so very good

• No I dont think its annoying. As other girls would put it I would feel "flattered"

• why would a girl do that to me?