Does religion come in between?

Please be honest. If you'd like to be anonymous, go ahead. I'm Muslim. I don't wear the hijab. I look Egyptian. I'll be honest. I'm good looking. Just because of my religion and culture, would it stop you from pursuing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're directing your talk to Americans/Canadians or Non-Muslims in general, i know a lot of non-muslims friends. Generally, being a Muslim indicates that you're a virgin and saving for marriage... which many of them don't like cause most non-muslims want to have SEX without marriage. If they know however, that you are non-religious and down to fuck then they couldn't care less that you are a Muslim (Assuming they are educated people).

If you weren't directing it to non-muslims and i understood wrong then please update your question and make it clearer and let me know.

• While I don't deny that many are, not all of us are like that.

To be frank, in Europe and the US, muslim men have developed something of a reputation for being players. Would you say that's more the behavior of non-devout ones, or are only women expected to wait?

• please read what i said again. I said most of them are not ALL. Also, i should add that as you said it's not only non-Muslims but also many Muslim men are wanting Just sex as well (non-religious ones).

I don't know why you mentioned something about that Only women are expected to wait. If we are talking about Muslim - but nonreligious Men and Women then nothing is expected of them, it's their own lives. But if both parties are religious then both of them are expected to wait.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeap. Reasons are quite simple:
    1.) That pretty much means no sexy time until marriage.
    2.) You'd expect me to convert in the future, yet I'm atheist and the only time when I think about religious is when I laugh about it. I would never take any religion even remotely seriously.
    3.) Muslim males are known nutcases that tend to assault infidels who date muslim girls. I don't really want to go to jail for shooting one of those animals.

• Yes. I'm an atheist and we simply wouldn't match. It couldn't work. You may be nice and good looking but there are some basic differences in our world views that would create a permanent barrier between ourselves. We could be good friends though, I have some Muslim friends myself.

• Hasn't stopped me. To me, it's more about moderation. I was raised Christian, but I'm not exactly gung-ho about it. I find it easier to get along with a similarly laid-back Muslim than an in-your-face, you're-going-to-hell-unless-you-believe-EXACTLY-as-I-do fellow Christian.

• I am Muslim and Egyptian, and are u asking about dating? Coz if yes dating is a sin even if he's a Muslim

• It dependa when i get to know, and if we both attracted to each other, and who knows in the future i might want to marry you, but how about id religion interfere?

• No, I am Muslim Too

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't stop me!

• I will never date a Muslim dude. Just saying...