I want to text my girl?

So I wanna text my girl, we haven't talked in a few days , she does text me first occasionally but I'm usually the first texter. Trust me, I'm cool with not texting that often its so nice to not be stuck to my phone cause of a girl. Its just she's leaving for a month and a half this week and I'm not sure if she can text that time. I've texted her first the last 3ish times. I KNOW this is stupid but this is my first casual (always serious before) relationship and I don't wanna be clingy... so since I currently have no life experience on this topic in asking for help

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just talk to her. Girls love a guy who can text first. She probably just doesn't want to annoy you. (Girls get very scared of that)

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to talk to her, talk to her. Most girls love it when a guy texts first even if it is more casual. You should text her especially if she is leaving for a while.

• Just text her.

What Guys Said 1

• She's your girl.. text her or talk to her