Guys, will you like girls to be football fans as you are?

Do you girly girl who knows nothing about football, or Tom boy type girl who is crazy about football like you

• I like girly girl who knows nothing about football
    11% (3)
  • I like girls who like football as I do
    32% (9)
  • Doesn't matter at all
    57% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I prefer if she doesn't know anything about football, but isn't a girly girl. I don't know anything about foodball :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I voted "B"(assuming you're talking about American Football) but I could have also voted "C", because it doesn't matter as far as a requirement goes.

I love American Football! I'm a huge fan but I can't expect my girlfriend to agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into watching the tube on sports... waste of time other than the Olympics.

I like to do sports rather than watch them. So I would prefer a girl that likes to get off her butt and do things.

Most of the sports I am interested in are individual rather than team sports.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't watch football at all, so it wouldn't matter to me if she were a fan or not. Shoot, it'd probably be helpful to have a girl teach me about the sport lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about football myself. Maybe we could learn together lol
    But seriously, I could care less if whether the woman that I like knows anything about sports. As long as I connect with her, then I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • Foot ball is gay I hope she is not into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl is overall preferable for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • What football are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I disagree she can't be a girly girl and be a football fan at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. If she does, that's awesome. But I don't don't want her to feel like she has to pretend. If she's not into it then that's ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, do you like football?

0|0
    0|0
  • yea and they have to support arsenal

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer the middle. On a scale 1-5, one being girly girl, 5 being tomboy, I'd take a 3 or 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl I like, is one of the cheerleaders for my Cavs, it's probably metaphorical suicide to ask her out because well, she's a professional, and most likely is just doing her job butttt I feel like I should do it anyway

0|0
    0|0