How can I tell if this flirty guy is interested in me? And if he is how do I go about it? and is it wrong if i'm single to be interested in more than 1 guy?

Okay so this may seem "whorish" but I can promise you it's not like that AT ALL!!! So about 3 months ago I broke up with my ex... and we had been dating for one year. Anyway, I don't want to rush into a relationship or anything like that, but I know there are 3 guys that are interested in me... well 2, 1 has just been flirting. One I've known since I was little he is a sweetheart I just don't think he is for me. The second guy is very fun, out going, and smart... just an example he is number 4 in our class. I would never think for a second he would be interested in me but he is. And last but not least is the one guy who has been flirting with me. I've dated him before and it was great, until I had to break up with him because my life was getting busy. He is more on the shy side, but has an out going dorky side. This is the one I am most interested in. I guess you could say my order of interest is backwards in this. #1-the guy that flirts, #2-The fun outgoing one, #3- The sweetheart.

I guess my question is, How can I tell if this flirty guy is interested in me? And if he is how do I go about it? ... and is it wrong if i'm single to be interested in more than 1 guy?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would go for number 3! Why number 1?