GUY keep intensely staring me?

He's confident, handsome, tall, charming, and athletic.. and almost every girls like him. But one day I noticed him keep staring at me whenever he sees me. Even when he's with girls, he will just stare at me so all the other girls will also stare at me. He's really outgoing and talkative with other girls. It's hard for us to meet because we don't have any mutual friends or etc. but one day we ran into each other when I went to the restroom (I was going in to the girls' and he was coming out from the guy's restroom). We just kind of froze and made an intense eye contact but we didn't say anything... so I l went around him before it got any more ackward? Why would a confident guy act like this? I am 23 and I think he is in his mid 20s.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even social guys can get nervous when they're crushing on somebody (and he clearly is). If you want to take things further then try to break the ice in any way or he'll become overwhelmed with the thought of talking to you.

• I don't think I will talk to him first... I've never made a move on a guy before so it's weird for me and also I don't want to be one of those girls throwing themselves at him.. I want a guy to talk to me first but thanks for the answer! :)

What Guys Said 2

• He either really likes you, or he finds you very confusing; what gossp is going around about you?

• There's no gossip going around me haha

• It's weird then. If he liked you and is as confident as you describe, he'd talk to you, approach you.. right?

• You stand out more

What Girls Said 3

• I know a guy like this... hahah I call him pretty boy... haha! He not worh your time, keep walking!!!

• He's probably into you

• Hahah this sounds like a guy I know. Are you from WA by any chance? maybe he's playing both of us.