Have you ever cheated on a partner? Why? Did you get caught?

just a question :) would love to hear your story !!!

i've been in a relationship fr almost 3 years... the guy was 17 and i was 20... so we've dated for 3 years, and then he had been "best friends" with this girl... they usually almost never had a convo over the cellphone, and he never went to visit her, s they would only see each other at school... well things then changed, then they started hanging out alone in her house...
read next comment for rest of the story
when i got to his house we would chill for a few minutes and then he will say he is going to her house to hang out... he got home at 1:30 in the afternoon, and i had to be back home by 20:00 at night... so then he would go to her all day, and didn't mind if he did't see me, all that mattered to him, was her! one night we got drunk and he got to that stage where he loves everyone (we all knw that stage)

read next comment

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. No, I wasn't caught. She knew something was up but i put the flames out before there was real evidence.

• Never cheated, don't plan to, either. There's no reason to, if you wanna sleep around then think twice before you get together with a person.

• No, but I've always been cheated on in the pasts.

• You are not even fat... You are in shape...😁

• What would you define as cheating?

• i was young and dumb and still in my teens when i did that but now i avoid it always

• I've never cheated, and I've been lucky enough to be with women who never cheated on me.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I have not.

• Yes I have cheated in many of my relationships. No I didn't get caught.

• And I did It because I met someone I wanted to have sex with. Most relationships I've been coerced into and monogamy has never worked well for me. It doesn't feel natural to me.

• im sorry, but how do you know he will be cheated on for sure?

• Same reason he knows I only did It because I'm a ****.