Should I give him the silent treatment?

( have not kissed for 2 out of the 5 years we have been dating as we are waiting until marriage... we are now 24years old)

I tried to explain to him that i don't feel like he is attracted to me, I don't feel desired, he makes me feel pretty but does not make me feel wanted.

I want him to meet me half way in at least showing affection.

He became angry when i told him and started calling me greedy. In a lot of ways he side stepped the topic.

I told him ill would talk to him later..

Should i just ignore him

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't play stupid mind games like 'the silent treatment'. It will just show him you're childish and immature. It will just irritate him further making him more annoyed with you. He won't want to be with you if you start doing things like that.

But anyways, how is he supposed to show his affection if he can't even kiss you? Waiting until marriage for your first kiss is a terrible idea. Sounds like a terrible and boring relationship. If you're going to continue on with this he's definitely going to end it.

What Guys Said 4

• Ignoring him would only make it worse. This really is something the two of you need to calmly talk about

• You should do something else -- you should date other guys and see if he is really right for you. It's impossible to know this if you have only ever dated one guy. It's like buying the first car you drive.

• You don't kiss until marriage? What a awful relationship! How is that even a relationship. It's actually just a partnership or companionship lol.

• How is he supposed to show you affection if he can't even kiss you before marriage? I'm not surprised that you're having problems; you need to put this failed relationship out of its misery.