If a guy you met on a online dating site texts you everyday, could it mean he's just desperate and will text anyone who would reply?

We met up after 6 days of texting and went for a walk. It was nice. Been texting for 1.5 weeks now. He always initiates the conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• it could be a number of things lol.

• I usually text people I've met online once a day to how they are doing. Am I thirsty? Naaaw I just want to let them know I'm interested in them

• NO I don't think he is desperate. he just likes you a lot and probably wants to go out again

• i dont understand womens thought process when they use dating sites anymore...

• You can never really know. Just get to know him and you'll find out soon enough.

• Or he could just like talking to you and appreciates that you talk back and enjoy his company, bear in mind you were on the dating site too, so why would it make him desperate?
    i'm sure he's not texting you constantly all day, just see how things go and relax, if you like him tell him so after you get a feel for how and what he's like :)

What Girls Said 5

• It means he likes you and wants to know if you like him too. I bet if you surprised him and initiated the conversation first it would make his day.
    I don't think he's desperate, he's just not playing any games. He likes you so he's talking to you :) it's a good thing!

• No, that doesn't mean that he's just desperate. It means that he really likes you. If he always initiates the conversations, that further proves that he really likes you. If you like him back, then you should just enjoy his company. Go with the flow and get to know him.

• It's possible. Or he just likes you.

• I don't like calling people desperate. I think he's genuinely interested in you and wants to actually be in your life.

• He sounds like a man in charge
    or something more.

Does he want sex or what?

• Sex?

• Guys can put on a front and be manipulative. He sounds like a fast mover.

• He is being fast but then I am following through as well so I'm just confused