How can I attract women better?

Here is my situation. I am 24 years old and i have never had a long term relationship with a girl. I am a virgin, and i have never even kissed yet. The reason why just because I have never had the chance to be in a relationship because i use to be socially outcast. But latly i have gotten better with socializeing with people. I can tell that some women are attracted to me by how they look at me. But i am to shy to talk to beautiful girls. How do i change my self physically, mentally, and socially to better attract women?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should work on your shyness. If there are women who are attracted to you it means that physically you are attractive but when it comes about communication you are not confident. Try to joke while speaking with girls, humour is the best way if you want to make good impression. If you think that you have no sense of humour, do not mind about it. It is important you to feel less tensed. We are just as simple as you are so there is nothing to fear. Try to get more daring. It is one quote: To overcome the fear you should do the things that you are afraid of. So just dare! Try more and more before you don't achieve your goals. Society is not beast to be afraid of it. Just feel that you are part of it.
    Oh and i almost forgot to say:Women like men who can do crazy things for them, men who are protective to them and man who initiates.
    For me shy personality is attractive but you shouldn't be so shy that woman start thinking you are not into her.
    So, act and prove yourself that you are attractive and you can do anything you want. If you don't believe in yourself than who will do instead of you?

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like you're already doing better, so whatever you've been doing, keep it up! Also, just remember that pretty girls are literally just people. Just like you. So just think of them as one of your buddies and it might ease up the tension a bit.

• hm.. well if you know that women are attracted to you, you probably don't need to change anything appearance wise... just get a little courgae and ask someone out... trial and error... all women like to be approached differently. you'll find what you're most comfortable with. being confident in yourself is the biggest thing you can it! you can do it!

• OH MY GOSH #TWINZZZZIES (jk jk)

But I've never been kissed or dated anyone either. You're attractive so this is a bit hard to believe. For confidence, look yourself in the mirror everyday and tell yourself that you're handsome and that any girl would be lucky to have you. Just be who you are and ask out a random lady on the street. If you see a beautiful women just walk up to her and tell her and you might get her #.

• You could also try a dating site/app for socializing then meet in person.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I used to have the same problem. The answer you are not going to like, but you just have to force yourself into interactions with women. You just have to in order to see results. You can hit the gym but changing yourself physically is not something you can just do. Mentally, learn to be positive about yourself and be confident. Socially, like I said, just force yourself to talk to people. It's hard, but it will be worth. When you do approach, don't ever come off as too needy, women can smell that 5 miles away and will just ruin your chances dating anyone. Good luck!

• unfortuneately, as unfair as it is, being shy, socially-awkward is going to screw you more as a guy.