What should I do? He doesn't text me like before and he got mad because I didn't want to give him a head.

I've been talking to a guy that I met at the gym and we were flirting for a couple of weeks (guy A) ... He has a relly nice body and he texts me all the time,, we had sex last week but Im concerned that he doesn't want anything serious.. We really like each other... Last week I met another guy at the gym (guy B) ,, he is skinny but cute... We only talk as friends,, he is totally different from guy A, he is sweet... I don't know what to do.. Guy A says we are only friends but Im afraid to get attached to him Now he doesn't text me like before and he got mad because I didn't wanted to give him a head ,,

Most Helpful Guy

• I always say with this stuff, you have to go with your instincts. Nobody here can tell you for sure what any of these guy's true intentions are. But just going by what you've said - I think you probably know "guy A" is someone you're more into for an actual relationship than he is with you. Probably best to consider him a potential "friends with benefits" if that's an arrangement you're comfortable with.

Personally, I think way too many women screw up by passing up the "sweet" guys who may or may not have the "sexiest" bodies (but are at least somewhat "cute"). A nice personality can last a lifetime, but looks fade (and can change quite a bit before that, sometimes for the better). So if "guy B" seems interested in more than just being friends, I think you should take that opportunity - vs. investing more energy on "guy A".

What Guys Said 4

• If he had sex with you and you haven't talk about going on dates then he isn't serious and just wanted a bj and your vagina. Guy A is done with you unless you want to have sex again and suck him dry. So if you want to go with guys B-Z you don't need to worry.

• if u want sth serious... then AVOID "A" basically...;-)

• Guy a -only in it for the sex
    Guy b - friends? Maybe smth more? if not then neither :p

• Guess I have to join a gym. Looks like I can find lot of fuck buddies there 😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• I think guy B sounds like a better choice.