Long distance boyfriend purposley making me jealous?

My boyfriend and i are in a long distance relationship. Recently i have noticed that he seems to make me jealous all the time, like we would call and he would tell me that a girl called him hot, and how girls are hitting on him left and right. He also posts snapchats with girls all snuggly, and holding hands and posting it.. He also was recently at a f estival and said he met this girl named Alyson and he said he likes her, but doesn't want to break up. He doesn't text me as much and even deleted my name off instagram and i comforted him asking why he did and he replied saying " i don't know maybe nikki did it" some girl from school who got hands on his phone i believe. He has been making me jealous all the time lately. Even when we call and say were gonna fall asleep on the phone together and he would text with someone throughout the entire night. I find that so annoying. He is acting so weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not acting weird, he is acting like a guy that is actively pursuing different relationships. He is clearly no longer committed to you, and clearly trying to move on. It takes almost no effort for him to maintain a LD relationship while he does this, so he hasn't bothered to break up with you, but he is clearly shopping the market, and taking your name off instagram is a clear sign that he is trying to make sure the other girls that he is pursuing don't know you are in the picture.

He is not thinking about your feelings, not caring about how his actions affect you, or make you feel. He has emotionally checked out of the relationship. It is only a matter of time now before he checks out completely. Most likely he will wait until he has someone else 'secured' before he does it, but once that happens he will be gone.

You deserve better than this, and you should take control of your life and your feelings and end this relationship. It is going to cause you nothing but emotional distress moving forward, and while it may hurt to end it will be far better for your mental health in the long run. Dragging this out will do much more severe emotional damage over time.

What Guys Said 6

• ><

He's certainly not giving the impression he wants to be with you. Maybe he's just a cuddly guy. Maybe he's excited that people think he's hot (I know I would be! But when that's happened to me and I've shared it with my girlfriend, I've made damn sure she knew SHE was the one with the hot bf) Long distance relationships are hard... and it doesn't sound like he's giving you enough focused attention.

Have you told him you weren't pleased with the whole "texting other people during fall asleep together time?"

• You need to make it clear that you won't stand for that. Tell him he can do that but he won't do it while in a relationship with you. That makes you look like a such a fool. Screw that.

• Time to break up and move on. Long distance doesn't work usually. It's rare to find honest and committed people like me 😐

• Sounds like you are about 9th or 10th in line, unfortunately...

• time to end relationship
    he's become a dickhead

• So what are u gonna do now? are u gonna put up with this?

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds less like he is trying to make you jealous and is more trying to get you to break up with him.

• Please dump him. Please respect yourself and realize he has zero regard for you.

• He is an asshole. Dump his ass.