Girl is ignoring me and I don't know why?

Me and This girl we sometimes to out drinking together anyway, We had a good laugh and fun (Well I thought we did) She was laughing through the night, And we went to the nightclub and so on... At 3:00am in the morning my friend said about going to his pub he owns and she said I'll have to ask, And I said no problem and she kissed me on the cheek, then i pointed what about here as in my lips as a joke and she kissed me on the lips...

Anyways, I don't know if she asked and if she got an answer we left the nightclub as it was closing and her friend stopped her and said do you want a lift? And she said Yes and said bye to me... I went home and Rang her the next morning to make sure she got home safe, and she answered and we were just messing and joking on the phone and then it hung up... I rang it back a few times and it was "ringing" - twice... Then i gave up and she sent "Sorry my phones battery died this morning to which I said "No worries, Did you have a goodnight?" and have been ignored since... I don't know has anyone ideas?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her why

What Girls Said 4

• Don't text her anymore. You've already reached out to her a couple of times and asked her if she got home safe, so the ball is in her court now. If she ignores you then you should do the same.

• Why would you ignore someone thats just being caring?

• I don't know.. maybe she got a vibe from you that you were interested in her romantically and she didn't know how to turn you down, so she's ignoring you instead? The thing is when someone ignores you or avoids you, you need to do the same and act like you aren't bothered about it. I know it sounds hard and you want to know why they are treating you like that, but you need to accept it and move on from it.

• Whoa, you're 14 and you go to a nightclub?

• I really don't think she ignored you on purpose. Maybe she was busy and didn't see it. Wait a while to see if she answers.

• Drinking? Nightclub? At 14?