Girls, would u date a redneck boy or country boy?

People eat meat its life and hunting is a sport in the south also a way to survive when u have no money to go to the grocery store so I don't see why people get upset

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm a country girl. My boyfriend is, alas, not a country boy, but we're working on it lol. I have him riding horses, pitching hay, and helping mend fences so far. His father is a lawyer and his mother works as a paralegal. They laugh when they hear about the physical labor we have him do lol

One day he will be full country :p

What Girls Said 19

• Nope bc most of them kill animals and that's no good in my book.

• I thought that was the same thing... until I found out who Blake Shelton was. xD

I'm not really into either.

• What's wrong with Blake Shelton?

• Nothing. I like his personality, he's a nice dude.
      I just don't like the whole country and redneck mentality in general...

• Yeah. That's pretty much the only type of guys where I live anyway. Lol

• Most of my boyfriends are Redneck/country boys
    I think that they are actually pretty hot, more so country boys then rednecks, as Rednecks can sometimes just be a little on the weird/gross side at times, but if they keep it to a minimal then they are fine
    I prefer country boys to any other type really

• No thanks. Not interested.

• Hell yes! That's my future husband there

• country boy yes

• I'd date a country boy. For a while I was talking with a cute country boy.

• Heck yeah, I would. I used to live in Kentucky for a few years, and I loved the accents people had. They were also pretty darn nice there too! If I could pick one accent to call my favorite, it would be a southern accent. They're really cute 😍

• Yes country boy all the way

• I don't mind :D

• Yup. Something attractive about em eh.

• Neitherrrrrrr! Ewwww

• Why eww just wondering

• I don't know I think its the accent makes me wanna throw up lol sorry and they're so dirty! They play in mud and play with pigs and spitting is a game to them I being very stereotypical but just noo noooo they always wear those MF ugly ass camp outfits uhhhh Im from NY and I live in nj I feel i live in country side image if I moved Tennessee or some other state I'll kill myself I can't STAND COUNTRY PEOPLE

• Oh well since your from up north I guess that makes perfect since I'm from the south and that's really all we know is hunting fish mudding and all guess its just where u are from each to their own though

• yeah im a redneck country girl myself

• I can't believe how ignorant and redigulous some of these people are. Hell yeah I'd date a redneck or country boy. I know his mama probably raised him right or at the least he can hold his own and catch food to keep our bellies full. I plan on going to University to study agriculture then settling down on a plot of land and raising a bunch of kids. I need someone who can take that on.

• I dated a country boy once. He was nice and a gentleman when we first started dating.

• I am a country girl. I live way in the boonies. Round Lake Ont. Thats all i have dated is redneck country boys because thats all that is here. we get the odd city boy where we live. Im assuming u are maybe from a city thats why u might be conscious about dating a country boy. BUT, from experiance country boys are a lot of fun and if u want to do more outdoorsey activities and experiance nature u should date a country boy. They give darn good compliments and are very sweet and gentle.

• No, I don't sort hurting animals.

• Please explain how being country automatically means hurting animals. I suppose you also would not date a veterinarian then?

• Eating animals is completely natural. I support hunting for food over slaughter houses because that way my meat is fresher and I know it had the chance at a life but the good Lord didn't put animals on this earth so people could be unnatural vegetarians. The way I was raised, you take what the good Lord gives to you and make your way best you can. The good Lord gave me meat, I eat. It's natural. If you want to be a hippy, at least be true natural.

• @ElizaClaire what is a "true natural"?

• Nope because our political views would differ too much

• Oh like what

• Meaning they believe in the old time women has her place and the man provides?

• That's one thing yeah