Why did my ex block me on two of his facebook accounts?

I broke up with my ex 3 days ago because he treated me horribly , never actually commit to me and told me he's planningto move to another state far away. I told him its bes twe dont hangout because you're moving soon. He just said ok, I think you're right.3 days ago by and today i find out he blocked from two of his facebook accounts. We were friends on one of the accounts but we werent even friends on his other facebook account and his fb was private. Why did he block me from both? I'm so upset because he's the one that hurt me and now i feel guilty and as if i did something wrong:((((((((((((((((((((

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a normal reaction, you break up and cut off contact which includes Facebook.
    How would it make him feel if every time he's starting to get over you he sees you post something or put up a picture of you having fun etc..

This has nothing to do with who hurt who. This is just the norm for break ups. Just move on.

• But he shouldn't even be moving on from me because i was a good girlfriend so it doesn't make sense. He doesn't even have to move. He could just apologize but i guess he's a coward

• I understand what you're saying. But if he apologzed i'd take him back

• Apologizing won't change the way you said he was treating you. If he's not willing to change the problem then no amount of "sorry's" will ever do.

If you wanted to work with him on it and apologize, then you talk to him in while you're still bf/gf.
      Breaking up with him on the other hand, just shows I'm done with you.

What Guys Said 7

• He doesn't want you to see what he is up to , whether it's who he is talking to or what he is talking about is another story

• but he also blocked me from a fb account we werent even friends on and it wa private.

• Now that's just spite , plain and simple. The only thing he could gain from that is now you can't send any requests ; like you would be missing out on anything. Sheesh. He is just pouting up

• obviously he's upset after the break-up...:-/

• I don't understand what the problem is. He's just cutting off all contact which will make it easier to move on.

• Because he chooses to bottle and hide from his problems instead of facing them like a man. Sounds like he wasn't a good one from the get go anyhoo.

• Thanks for your answer!! I agree. He's the type that runs away when he faces issues :(

• Bahaha they just chase you and bite you in the ass in the end anyways. I tend to blow them up in my face personally, so I guess I'm not much better :P

• He blocked you because you broke up with him and probably broke his heart and now he wants nothing to do with you. But you did nothing wrong, if he was treating you badly the best thing you can do is break it off.

• Thanks for your answer. But now i feel guilty:((And yea i didn't do anything wrong. If he actually had feelings for me he wouldn't be moving and he would contact and would apologie or would try to change. He's not doing anything

• he blocked u b4 u blocked him... cuz girls alwasy block guys !!!

• but why did he block me from his other private account. We werent even friends on there and he doesn't know that i know about it

• same reason as i said... block button should be disabled for females...

• You broke up with him. Why the fuck should he want to talk to you? He doesn't owe you more attention (and since, as YOU claim, he's an asshole who treats you "horribly," why do you want him to speak to you? Doesn't add up...).

What Girls Said 3

• He's moving on and cutting any connection he ever had with you. He is the one that hurt you and you are better off without him anyway. He kinda did you a favor here

• I'm not trying to be mean but why do you care if he blocked you, you broke up with him remember. why do people take Facebook so seriously? he wants to move on let him be, if you feel that guilty call him.

• because our relationship could've worked if he wsnt such a coward and would say sorry but i guess he doesn't care

• Aww thank you. Yes have never focused on myself only on him:(

• I'm the same why, but you have to take care of you first

• Because you sound obsessed. If you dumped him why do you care.