Why do 35-40 year old women like 19-25 year old guys?

Like to have sex wirh 19-25

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from what I hear from my mom's friends who like younger guys, SEX it's all about sex.

What Girls Said 13

• No idea. I don't want someone immature and young. I am in early 20s and have dated guys in early 30s etc. I like more mature men. My boyfriend is only 3 years older, but he is graying, mature, and sometimes acts like an old man. It's cute. I wouldn't date someone younger.

• Why do 35-90 old men like 16-25 year old girls?

• They believe men to be in their sexual prime at that phase of their life and also believe that they are at their own later. This is absolute hokum, of course, but it's a popular myth.

• Not all of them do, buddy.

• Cause like my buddy he's 23 he fckn a 45 yr old daily

• Well obviously there are some cougars in the world

• Because they want to. And for the same reasons as 35-40 year old men and 19-25 year old girls.

• woman reach their sexual peak in their late thirties while men reach their sexual peak in their teen so finding a man in their late teens early twenties is more likely to fulfill sexual desires than a man long past their sexual peak

• At that age they last longer and can cum multiple times

• They're more youthful, so they're probably more agile in bed.

• It goes the same way for men

• True i love older women

• Gross I have a son in that age group ewwwww

• It's not that common, but good bodies, thick heads of hair and low refractory time would likely be at least part the answer. Perhaps eagerness to please, too. But probably mostly to mess with their heads

In 32 and don't think I could go below 25 though and that's pushing it. I wouldn't trust a man OR woman who exclusively seeks out much younger partners. It's a power play.

• Probably because they are good in bed and can move better just a guess though

• Ewww absolutely not.