Can you give an example of something stupid to be upset over?

Can you give an example you think is dumb for your girlfriend to get upset over?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• One time this crazy chick onthe GAG was going off about how she didn't think her friend was "black enough" to call herself black.

lol

just lol

What Guys Said 12

• Not talking to you for hours over something you did in her dream.

• Being overly nice to the 300lb waitress and get jealouse. I look over at her "your the most beautiful girl in this dive bar and your jealouse I'm being nice to that?" Sorry for being mean it was just. Very odd moment when a hot red head blue eyes slim girl gets upset I'm being nice to some one not even on her level

• her clothes
    stupid obsession
    they are fine with any clothes
    it doesn't need seminar to choose a dress!

• Her SO watching porn.

• Being too affectionate. Or, being protective of her or your relationship.

• Leaving the toilet seat up even though the sink is flooded with beauty products and appliaances.

• for me to be upset when she puts my stuff in another place, knowing I'll be upset that she moved my shit! Lol it's a struggle man!

• Yeah, my ex was once upset with me for a few days because she dreamt I had shared something with her best friend and not her.

• being too nice

• that she wants sex, and you've worked for 18 hours and you're tired.

• crying over food

• Never had an actual girlfriend but if I were in a relationship, it'd be my girlfriend not letting me have my own time by not letting me hang out with friends, even if it's a special event.