Do white women get turned off by a white guy that has dated a black girl?

one of my friend's friends acted like she was disgusted when she found out I used to date this one black girl

Most Helpful Guy

• lol if white women can be with black guys. Then white guys can be with black girls. I know your pain man. All these white girls at my school go with black guys. However I was with a black girl and they acted like a bunch of racist f***ers. Probably, because my d*** was bigger then the black guys they went with :P. I stayed longer with that black girl than any of the other girls. She was also really awesome in bed. Don't even let girls try to insult you for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: link

• Thanx

• I don't care if your friends with little wayne and all of young money. I never called you racist, because if I did , I would've flat out said you're a racist. And whipping your junk out seems like a desperate move...who does that? You mean well, and I get what you're trying to get at, but your way with words, not so good...

• Lmao this is a real controversial issue. People live your lives and be happy!

What Girls Said 8

• she's what we call a racist.

• There is nothing wrong with a guy going out with a black girl gosh your friend is either racist or living back in the time of the slave trade.

• There is nothing wrong with that. I think black girls are hot haha.

• Not usually. It's more likely for a guy to have this kind of reaction.

• Yeah, that's called being racist. It Shouldnt matter wether or not you've dated a black girl. In fact, she should be happy for you if anything. It shows that you're non-judgemental, and open minded.

• I believe the consensus is people are only offended if they happen to be racist

• I don't think that's a thing most girls would think. If they do they are racist and you should run far away from them.

• No...

What Guys Said 2

• Well I really liked a girl that dated a black guy... It didn't turn me off one bit.

• Only racists will