Guys, Based on my profile pic, do u look dateable?

I'm just asking this because long story short there's this guy Iike and i don't know if he'd like me back because I think I'm hideous. So I'm wondering if I look dateable based on my pic. Honest but not rude answers please and thanks. (I'm the short one on the right) oh also whatever the reasons are id like to know why yeah or no, curiousity the cat but I wanna know what others think..

"Based on my profile pic, do I look dateable" *correction, autocorrect fail*

11

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah u look cute actually...:-)

What Guys Said 10

• Are you dateable? Yes, absolutely!
    Would I, specifically, approach you? No, and here's why: Let's imagine we are both at a club or something, we're both alone, at the bar, resting, having a couple drinks. You are a few chairs away to the right, I'm having a large beer, most likely depressed about life in general. This is what I imagine to be the scenario happening of me approaching you.

Beginning simulation in 3... 2...
    ----
    *sips beer, talking to myself quietly* "Aw jeez, where the fuck is Vasili...*
    *accidentally looks to the right* "Hmm... she's kinda cute... I should talk to her maybe..."
    *takes another sip* "Nah, she's cute and knows it. Seriously, where the fuck is Vasili?"
    *looks back to his beer, pondering why he decided to wake up this morning*
    "ok, you can do this... she's human, you're human... just get up and say hello..."
    *takes a long 15 second blink* "but first finish the beer, yeah... some fucker's gonna steal my beer... yeah..."
    *takes another look at you to ensure you're still there* "so what's the plan? just 'hello, I'm compo, what's your name, darlin?' what is this, 1920 mobster?"
    *takes another few sips* "ok, how about 'oh, I didn't notice you there, i'm compo, what's your name?'... nah... too creepy..."
    *drinks half a glass straight away* "ok fuck it, just wing it!"
    *barely stands up, drunk as balls at this point and makes his way towards you, looking like a zombie* "hell... o... I be... c.. c... com... BLARGHGHGH"
    *pukes on all over you as you run away in terror, screaming for security*
    -----
    Simulation end

• Thats a fine pic - Very dateable

• If you are the right one hell yeah if you are the left one im sorry but its gonna be a little harder :/

• Yeah, u ARE dateable

• There is no way of gathering enough information from a photograph to determine whether one is "dateable" or not. I am doubtless you are physically attractive to many guys, but that is only a start. I don't know any more than that.

• Its funny how nobody noticed that u wrote : based on my profile pic do "U" look dateable?

• Wow haha! I just noticed that too :o whoopsies 😅

• Id bone both you and your friend.

• Yeah you are dateable...
    Enjoy your date😄

• You look dateable based on your pic, but the question was if I looked dateable based on your pic and I can't tell. (I know that u and i keys are right next to each other ).

• wanna go on a date with me?