I think he's cheating on me... but are we really dating?

So basically, I've known this guy for about three years. He's really popular, sweet, athletic etc. He's been dating this girl for about 5 years now, but they're always on and off.

I've known he's liked me for a few months now, he told me back in January. We would text sometimes, but the conversations eventually died out. So last Wednesday, he texted me and asked if we could play Xbox. I wasn't going to decline, so we did for a few hours. Around 9pm he asked if we could hang out, so I said yeah and we did.

We made plans to hang out the following Saturday, but that got cancelled, so we did Sunday instead. He kissed me, and it was perfect.

We were fine Monday and Tuesday, and we hung out last night (Wednesday) and we were great. He acts like a little school girl when I kiss him, saying "I've wanted to do that forever" or "You're awesome" or whatever.

Last night he said he was going to come meet me at my school (we go to different schools) and hang out, but he stood me up.

One of my friends said they seen his ex's car at his house.. while he wasn't with me. I don't know what to do. It's not like we're officially dating, but he refers to our hangouts as dates. He won't answer my texts or calls, but he is at work, so I don't want to bug a lot.

What do you guys think? How should I talk to him about her?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1