Girls, Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that you can have true feelings for someone you just meet?

I think Love at First Sight is biological trick. I explain why in this video: https://youtu.be/pUOChjZ27hA

16

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't personally believe in "love at first sight." I do believe that people can be infatuated with someone they just met or maybe lust at first sight. I think that people can certainly connect with someone they just met. I simply don't think it's accurate to call those feelings "love."

I am aware that every situation is different but I believe that love, true love, takes time to grow and develop. It's getting to know someone on a much deeper level, it's more than just superficial feelings for someone. It's having in-depth conversations with them and getting to know what's in their heart, mind, and soul. Of course, that's just how I view it.

What Girls Said 15

• Not at all. A real, lasting love takes time to build. Trust and commitment do not spring out from the ether immediately after clapping eyes on someone. You have to go through some experiences together and struggle and learn and argue.

Can you be infatuated at first sight? Absolutely. Can this lead to love? Sure, but it doesn't start out that way.

• ''Love at first sight'' is just an excuse people use when they actually initially liked someone bc of their looks alone.

• not first sight like, you can't see a person walk down the road and be like I love them but I do believe it in first meeting. my partner I have now we spent a couple hours together by a fluke and I didn't know why but I found myself hooked I was wanting to be around him whenever I could I wanted to hear his every opinion and any other guy I met after that I had no interest not even casual interest which is strange for me. eventually I had to admit to myself that it was love my feeling for him are the exact same as they were back then and I love him very much. however just because you fall in love doesn't mean your ready to acknowledge your feelings

• I believe it's rare. There are a few people like that who meet one day and are together after 50 years. So yes... but it's rare.

• I do not. Lust, but not love.

• I think there's such thing as infatuation at first sight. Love comes from a deeper connection that eyes can't see.

• I believe I can be infatuated with someone I just met, but not love. It takes a bit longer for me to be in love, I need to know him better.

• No. I think you have to get to know someone before you can fall in love with them. I can't think of a time I've ever looked at a guy and felt instantly in love.

• Nope. :)
    ...

• No I don't.

• i think that you can feel connected to someone you just met and maybe have a feeling that they are going to become a big part of your life, but i don't think you can love someone you just met.

• I know through scientific explanation that that phrase isn't true. However, I believe in desire at first sight, to be closer and to know the person. You can have feelings, but once all the endorphins settle down the real emotions kicks in.

• I believe it's possible but it hasn't happened to me yet. =/

• I thought so. I even thought that after two weeks, you can marry that person. It didn't work out very well. I'd honestly say yes. However, don't move too fast. You need to get to know that person and ensure you can have a commited relationship.

• Wow I'm so glad you didn't marry after two weeks. Unfortunately, some people do. Pamela Anderson married Tommy Lee after only knowing each other for 96 hours!

• No, it's just lust.