Am I doing something wrong? or am I overthinking?

Same ole story, haven't kissed, haven't dated, haven't had anyone show interest, i'm not the most social, but i'll talk, my self esteem is pretty garbage, but who isn't insecure? and I guess i'm not terrible looking, but i'm no movie star. Girls just aren't attracted to me, so what's the deal? Not that I expect to be swooned over, but hey every once in awhile knowing someone thinks i'm worth it would be nice

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're overthinking it. I don't think there's anything at all wrong with you. You're only 18, you still have plenty of time to date and/or find a girlfriend. Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably just haven't met the right person yet. Don't give up though, like I said before, you're still really young. If you plan on going to college, you will have tons of opportunities to meet someone. Hang in there :)

What Girls Said 3

• Do you approach girls?
    Also, work on your confidence. It's important.

• 1) Get your confidence up.

2) I'm not insecure.

3) Approach women you like and know that rejection is part of the process.

• Reading this, you made me smile as you seem pretty cool and from your profile picture I think you're a good looking guy. If I was your age I would date you. Hang in there, you are worth it! Just keep being yourself and feel good about who you are... you are only young and teenage relationships are usually pretty flakey anyway so have faith that you will soon be meeting women.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, I'm the same as you. I have confidence and I'm social. But other than that, I'm the exact same.

Sometimes I question if I'm doing something wrong as well.
    That's part of it, I guess. Success does come with defeat.

Being turned down sucks, but solider on though man c: You'll find someone!

• yeah, win some lose some I suppose, i'm just on a long losing streak

• I feel you man, keep fighting the good fight, it'll turn for you

• Likewise, man.

• r u confident bout yer looks at least?