Guys, this girl is not a 10. These are her pics she puts on her Instagram. My buddy thinks so, I want him to dump her, should he?

Guys, this girl is not a 10. These are her pics she puts on her Instagram. My buddy thinks so, I want him to dump her, should he?
n

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Her looks do not matter in this situation. If she is good to him, and he is good to her, then they are both 10s to each other and nothing else matters. She is a very attractive woman. If physical appearance is all he cares about though, then I would suggest he simply not date anybody until that changes.

Why are her looks so important? is there something else about her like the way she acts that you dislike? I have to admit, posting pictures like this while you are dating someone is kinda messed up but there would have to be more to this situation to justify breaking up with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's makes no effort to get to know me, and I'm his best friend. And he'll forward the pics she sends him, as if I'm suppose to say wow!! I could care less, I'm disgusted.

• Ya that would annoy me too. I don't know enough about her to judge her by this picture but I am not a fan of girls who send photos of themselves like that.

• I wouldn't say she's a 10, but I'd give her an 8.

She's pretty hot, but as to whether he should dump her, or not comes down to a hell of a lot more than just looks.

If she's a bitch, then sure, but if she's good for him, there's no reason he should dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • r u jealous of her maybe? y ask again

she's a cute and sweet gal if u wanna have my honest opinion...:-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Because he can do better and her pictures scream slut.

• I would he have to dump her? She's hot, maybe not perfect, but still hot. Why do you even care so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly!!! What a chick! Terrible!

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not a 10, but she is an 8 or 9 for sure.

I think he should continue enjoying being with her as long as they are both happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He should or should not dump her because you have decided that she is of a certain level of attractiveness? Sorry I don't think I'm following..

0|0
    0|0
  • She is just ew.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep. My buddy is blind to this.

• Annnnnndddddd he should dump her. She seems like the girl who would definitely cheat.

• I'll be showing him this tonight.

• That's someone's daughter

1|1
    0|0
  • She's cute i would think he should do whatever his heart tells him

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks, acts and dresses like a whore. I see not one thing attractive about her.

0|0
    0|1
  • I semi-agree with you it's not pleasant but your buddy may still see something in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • minus the crouch shot she's about a 7/10 but if it were me i would pass

0|0
    0|0
  • You are just jealous and want his cock. Just tell him. He will most likely keep you around as a fuck buddy.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I dont! He's my best friend and want something better for him. She won't make any effort to get to know me.

• Nothing says trashier than a girl on instagram posing with her legs open in her underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao all women deserve respect they said.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly as hell, and super fake looking.
    And showing whorish pictures like that. Trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a 7/10 but damn would love to fuk her pussy raw

0|0
    1|0
  • She looks like trailer trash, and she's all spread-eagle on Instagram? Outstanding.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...564c394ed6.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • She sent this one to him private and he sent this to me. They fucking deserve eachother.