Guys, what would you do in this scenario?

I know this sounds weird, but i'm kind of bored.

Okay, so lets say you took your girlfriend to see her favorite band or solo artist, and you two were in the front row. Suddenly the lead singer yanks her up on stage and basically starts making out with her. You could tell she was trying to get away but he's holding her back. What do you do

Be serious.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If she clearly did not want this, then the next step is the police, get him done for sexual harrassment.

What Guys Said 6

• Know the lead singer on his ars or have it done to me

• I have good reflexes and very impulsive. That singer would be sprawled on the floor with a bloody nose before he could lay a hand on her.

• Take out my phone and shoot a video of him doing that to her!

Then file a complaint in the police with proof! And bam that guy won't do anything like that to someone's girlfrnd ever again!

• If one of those sombitches does that, I'd kick the guy's butt around the moon all night!

• Just because he is the lead singer doesn't mean he can do anything he wants. I'd report it and file for sexual harassment. And maybe kick his ass before reporting it.

• I don't waste money on any girl unless its on myself or someone from my family.