Have you ever developed a crush on a stranger?

This has happened maybe three times to me. The first guy went to my gym. He made a lot of signs of interest. I would ignore him tho. He did that for a year
Then the other one would come to my job. He would kind of ignore me though and would slightly smile (with his eyes and lips) whenever I would look at him.
Then the last guy was this random guy who I never obviously saw again. I guess that's not really s crush, but you know what I mean. It's Just something you feel right away. I'm good at judging people and know from the start if we would have a connection

anyone have stories

if you can relate do you ever think about them? I think about all three time to time

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good you didn't approach the 1st and third guy, that'da been weird but, I really think you should have approached the second, that would have been the best opp. for you

• I agree with you

• I'm going to be doing the second thing tomorrow night, asking this girl out at her work, it's probably a metaphorical suicide buttttt I'm going to do it. I've only ever talked to her once, and haven't seen her in almost two weeks

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really recall but I do have my THUNDERBOLT moments.

• Yeah this one lady who rode the same bus as me and we both went to the college when I took the bus to go to my classes last year.

• Wait so you exchanged nonverbals without saying anything with a guy you liked at the gym for a year?

A year?

A FUCKING YEAR! !! Lol

• i bet girls haven't but guys might have

What Girls Said 9

• I DOOOOOO. Actually this is very weird. When I was in high school I used to go to this marketplace in which you could find any sort of stuff, video games, food, clothing, computer stuff, everything. And I went with a friend once, and there was this guy selling videogames. He was handsome as hell, platinum blond, blue eye, amazing facial features, tattooed arms. Goddamn, he was sexy as fuck. I saw him two more times, just as cute as before and I wrote stories just from thinking of him. The weird thing is that, 10 years later, I still picture his face, I kind of guess how he should have aged by now and I still hope to see him one more time. <3

• yes. i only saw him for a total of maybe 8-10 minutes. but by the end of it, i had created a whole storyline based on his facial expression and his clothing. he just looked so sad. like really, really disappointed/worried/dejected. i really wanted to hug him and tell him that it would be alright. anywhoooo, the end.

• Not really - since high school.

I can't crush on people whose personalities I don't know anymore. xD
    That's one of the factors that make up a single me. Hahaha

• Yes! Lol. I usually don't admit it. I actually had a guy like that earlier this school year, he was so gorgeous.. I would just like sit and stare at him like a creep 😂 but I didn't realize I was starring, I would just get lost in his cuteness. Long story short, after a month of creeping my friend turned out to be really good friends with him, and so my friend played match maker and we got together. Well, we dated for almost 2 months, then he moved high schools and it was about 40 minutes away. I was up with trying it, but he wasn't. So we ended it. At first I was upset, but now I look back on it and smile from our good times. Like when I spilt Dr. Pepper ALLLLLLLL over him at a football game. It makes me happy c:

• I don't know if he can be considered a stranger because we talk but... I guess he technically IS a stranger because we haven't actually met.

Bah. Regardless, it sucks.

• How do you slightly smile with your eyes? O_o

• Oh yeah! Mostly when I'm on the bus or train going to school or jogging by the lake front! Major crush worthy guys around lol

• Yup.
    Chris Hemsworth.
    .
    .
    ,
    ,,, but he's married, so yeah.

• Yes! I'm a cashier and I definitely have my favorite customers.. hoping that doesn't sound terrible. Haha